A collaborative film experience.
Want an opportunity to screen your film in Park City, Utah? Excited to view the recent works of innovative independent filmmakers?
100 Minutes presents an open screening free for creatives and moviegoers!
February 1, 2020
Sweetwater Lift Lodge
1255 Empire Ave. Park City, UT 84060
Click on the links below to present your work or attend as a film lover. Questions? Feel free to email us using the icon below or at 100MinutesEvents@gmail.com.
Registration for filmmakers begins at midnight EST January 18, 2020, and closes midnight EST January 28, 2020.
1. Filmmakers must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Each filmmaker may register one work of 20 minutes or less.
3. Filmmakers must register their films via email by providing a title of the work, description, and run-time. Providing a link to a trailer/preview is welcomed, but not required. 100 Minutes reserves the right to refuse work.
4. Filmmaker's work will be chosen on a first-come basis and will be notified via email by January 29, 2020.
5. Filmmakers must present their films in person (100 Minutes will not bear any travel or lodging expenses).
6. Filmmakers must present a removable drive with their work for upload and viewing at the event. 100 Minutes will not retain works by filmmakers.
7. Participation is based on the order of registration.
8. Filmmakers must arrive at the screening venue no less than 20 minutes before the doors open to the public or risk forfeiture of their screening time.
9. We will have a wait-list that can accommodate 3 filmmakers. All wait-listed filmmakers, if they cannot present their film in full, will have the opportunity to show a trailer of their work.
10 Legal stuff: 100 Minutes is an open screening platform. By submitting, the filmmaker acknowledges that they are authorized, on their own behalf, and on behalf of all other persons or entities who have any ownership rights or interests (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) in or relating to the film to exhibit at 100 Minutes. Filmmaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless 100 Minutes from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and other costs) that may be asserted by any person or entity.
Interested in an experience that differs from the top-down model of most film events? We welcome you to 100 Minutes-Park City.
Presented by PsychMinded Media, Urban Ideation, and Aisha Densmore-Bey, Designer, 100 Minutes was established by artists for creatives and film lovers.
We take a community-minded, collaborative, and experimental approach. At our events, the next vanguard artist could be sitting next to you!
100 Minutes is a free event celebrating those who love film and creativity.
Questions? Comments? We'd love to hear from you.
We can't wait to see you in
Park City, Utah!